https://www.a2ztube.co (Watch Movies, TV Shows, Music Albums and Tutorials)
How to Remove Videos from a Playlist on YouTube?
1. Open your Favorite Browser.
2. Go to Youtube.com
3. Click Sign in Button at the Top Right Corner of the Page.
4. Enter Your Email address and password.
5. Click Sign in.
6. Click on Your Thumb Image at the Top Right corner of the page and then click on the “Creator Studio” Button.
7. Click “Video Manager” on the left hand side menu.
8. Select “Playlist” From the Drop Down Menu.
9. Click on a Playlist.
10. To Remove a Video from the Playlist, Hover Your Mouse On the right corner of the video and then click the Remove Button.
11. As you can see, the video has been removed from the playlist.
12. This is How You can Remove Videos from a Playlist on YouTube.
Watch Movies : https://music.a2ztube.co
Watch TV Shows : https://tv.a2ztube.co
Music Albums : https://music.a2ztube.co
Tutorials : https://edu.a2ztube.co
Thank you for watching.
This video is only for instructional or educational purpose.
a2ztube warrants that the content in this video is provided on an "as is" basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.
Visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated:
Join Us on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Video Credits ( Free Screen Recorder Software):
Image courtesy of [stockimages] at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
How to Mention People in YouTube Comments
How to Make Bulk Edits on Your YouTube Videos